The Journal contains interesting stories, timely health issues, and very helpful seasonal information on items such as:
- Interesting and educational stories and experiences
- Veterinarian information & experiences
- Information on hay, fire preparation, packing, show information
- Local llama and alpaca events
- enlighten advertisements
- and much more!
It helps to keep you up-to-date with the camelid industry.
This page was last updated on February 7, 2022
Advertising Rates and Specifications
||Width x Height (inches)
||3.5 x 2
|¼ page horiz.
||7.5 x 2
|¼ page vert.
||3.5 x 4.5
||7.5 x 5
||7.5 x 10
Publishing and Ad Submission Deadline Dates
- Ad rates are quoted per issue. Lock in the current rate by purchasing the same ad for four consecutive issues and receive 5th ad for FREE. You may change your ad once during the subscription.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTICLE AND AD SUBMISSION:
- Email all text and/or graphics content to RMLAeditor@gmail.com.
- Documents must be in MS Word format.
- ‘Camera ready’ ads must be submitted as a PDF. NOTE: what you send is what we print.
- Images alone should be submitted in .jpeg(.jpg) or .tiff. Photos from a camera or phone are sufficient. RMLA may crop for fix and/or enhance the lighting.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTICLE AND AD SUBMISSION: Send your check, payable to RMLA, along with a copy of the ad to: RMLA; 11483 Ponderosa Ln.; Franktown CO 80116.
Payment and ad copy must be received prior to the submission deadline. See the table above for dates.
Questions, contact the Editor, Kathy Stanko, at RMLAeditor@gmail.com.